After taking your permission, we collect various types of information in order to improve our services. Also, all of the data that relates to your personal information is collected directly from you. More so, you can choose to opt-out or withdraw without affecting the legal terms of the website.
Different types of Data we store –:
- Personal Data – It is essential for us to know your personal information as it helps us identify and contact you as per need. Such information includes – Email address, first and last name, Location/Address, State, ZIP code, City, etc.
We may use such information to contact you for providing newsletters, promotional information, and other relatable reasons. Moreover, you can always opt-out from using such services as it is not mandatory.
- Usage Data – We also draw information from your internet browser that gets auto-saved into our database. Every time you visit our website from a mobile phone or computer, it happens. It basically includes – your IP address, browser version, date and time of visit, page content, etc.
Use of Data:
Ambien medication.online collects your data for the following purposes –
- For the maintenance of our services
- To notify changes on the website
- Allow our users to take part in various features of our website
- To provide them with customer support
- For analyzing and improving our services
- To detect technical issues
- To inform about discounts and special offers
Retention of Data:
We may retain your data for a certain time until you are willfully using our goods and services. More so, it will consist of your personal data that will be obligatory in some conditions. It will include – resolving disputes and enforcing legal agreements.
More so, it is essential to note that we will only retain your data for our internal analysis. In addition, none of your data will be devalued or taken over by other third-party websites. Also, when it comes to the security and strengthening of the functionality of our services, we may retain your information for a longer duration.
Disclosure of Data:
There can be specific issues where it will become a necessity to disclose your personal data with the law governing body of the country. More so, it will be under the national security act and will not be transferable to any other unreliable source.
We may disclose your Personal Data for the following reasons –
- For a legal obligation
- Under the cybercrime investigation
- For the protection and security of our property
- To prevent connection with a wrongdoer
- For the public safety
- To protect against legal terms
Lastly, your data will never be in the hands of someone who does not abide by the rules of our company. Moreover, you need not worry as we will always inform you regarding the same.